SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, March 24, 2018

RUSTIC FURNITURE HAUL!

Today i wanted to chat with you guys about my recent home renovations! Our house has been flipped upside down with all the changes that have occurred just within this last month. As many of you know i am in LOVE with the rustic farmhouse decor. I am so excited to finally share pictures of areas that i have been tediously working on!
I can't tell you how many times I have said I'm going to start redecorating my house...Honestly probably 100 times this month! We moved into our house about two years ago and I knew exactly the direction I wanted it to go decor wise! I just had so many thoughts in my brain that when it came down to actually picking decor and furniture I would blank out and end up not getting anything! Decorating is a task believe it or not! If you have an image in your mind of what you want sometimes it can be hard to bring it to life. I have recently found a few Instagram pages that I am loving because they give me photos of what's similar in my mind and that really helps when I am out shopping. So if you find some Instagram pages or even pinterest pictures I suggest looking at those while you browse through the store!
This post is geared more towards the new furniture that I have received for review from a company called Ameriwood! They sent these samples to me for free for an honest review and I am going to provide that to you guys today! I first wanted to attach photos of the pieces that I chose from the Bassinger collection:


I received two of their nightstands, a dresser, and a TV stand! The collection that I chose fits in great with my farmhouse style because the wood is more gray than brown. I love the light tones it has as well as the durability of each piece. I had to interact with customer service one time due to a piece being broken when I opened the package. Not only did they contact me back immediately, but they also had the pieces shipped very shortly after we spoke! Overall, it was a great experience working with them and I would highly suggest checking out their website if you are in need of some new furniture! 
I am so very excited to be sharing little pieces of my home with you all! On my YouTube channel (Happyhumblehomelife) I will be posting a little tour of my living room which is the room I have been doing most of the work in! Is it crazy to say that all I want for my birthday is wood floors?! You know you have become an adult when you don't wish for gifts for yourself anymore, just things to vamp up your home! HAHA! 
I wanted to give you guys a bit of encouragement if you are trying to redecorate:
take it slow and make sure not to become discouraged by post's that you see on social media. I have done this numerous times and thought "Why doesn't my house look that perfect?!" Truthfully I am not the richest person and even if I was I would still take it slow with projects in my home! Take your time and really find the style that you love so that you don't end up changing it a year later (GUILTY!!!) Is anyone else guilty of that?!

Don't forget to head over to my YouTube channel for that upcoming video and if you want to chat more feel free to add me on Instagram (hh.homelife) have a wonderful week loves!

XOX,
JEANNIE

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for featuring the Ameriwood Home Bennett TV Stand and the Bassinger Bedroom collection. We certainly love how they are all looking in your home! The Youtube home tour does a great job giving you the whole picture! :)

    ReplyDelete